best keg system

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok so i have got my co2 cylinder from a local landlord,some time off i know but what is the best way to get it refilled ,its an energas bottle he says i can take and they will refill for �£15 personally i doubt it as im sure it will be on the pubs account ect.should i ask him just to swap it when its empty and just offer to pay for the gas ?
im sure others on here must do similar.

I use the air-liquide or liquide-air agents, and its a similar arrangement to exchanging a propane or butane calor gas bottle. As long as its the correct bottle type/style its simply exchanged for a full one.

If and only if your bottle has got a prominent bar code or rf chip epoxied onto it so bottle id logging could be accomplished quickly with a scan i dont think 'Big Brother' will be keeping such exacting records as your worrying about..

depending on the yard layout you may even find you can leave the bottle in your boot and simply pay for the exchange and meet the new bottle when bought to your boot for you.

I use the air-liquide or liquide-air agents, and its a similar arrangement to exchanging a propane or butane calor gas bottle. As long as its the correct bottle type/style its simply exchanged for a full one.

If and only if your bottle has got a prominent bar code or rf chip epoxied onto it so bottle id logging could be accomplished quickly with a scan i dont think 'Big Brother' will be keeping such exacting records as your worrying about..

depending on the yard layout you may even find you can leave the bottle in your boot and simply pay for the exchange and meet the new bottle when bought to your boot for you.
Sounds good to me :thumb:

Back