Brewdays

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SIRUSKEY

Reaction score
Im following the WOW guide by molloy.

Its all going good.

Here im cleaning

Here im disolving the sugar

Grape juice in the DJ

And in with the orange

Then im also doing a red grape with cranberry/rasberry

In with the tea

Looking for the yeast and finding out I have no pectolase :hmm:

Taking the temp

And onto the warming plate

And this moring its alive

This looks good, do you still have the WOW guide there, or a copy of the recipe. I would quite like to give this a shot myself.

31bb3 said:
Nice brew there marte oh and nice bra on the radiator :D

Just been into the kitchen to check :lol: .

:pray: It is indeed a bra. Lets hope she does not see this post!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

The homebrew looks like its going to explode. The lids got a right lift on it and it does not have any kind of airlock or valve! Shall I take the lid off????? :wha:

Crack the lid slightly . . . for about 4 inches along to let the pressure vent . . .Or She'll be wearing a beige Bra :lol:

On a side note. Just had a little sniff of the airlocks on the wine and it already smells like rocket fuel! :thumb:

Activity almost over now. Im going to leave it until Monday or Tuesday to give it plenty of time. I also aquired another two DJ's today! Now I need some cheap Vimto :clap:

So no activity for 4-5 days. So I have done the racking and added the finings. Took a reading of 0.990 both really dry. Added some more cranberry/ras juice to the red one and will be adding some white grape or apple to the wow wine.

Well I must say both wines already taste great. Going to give the 4-6 weeks in the bottle.

Now I need some Vimto

well done mate they wines look really nice and clear. ive bought a few of the californian connoisseur wine kits to see if theyre are any good, hope it turns out as good as urs looks!

how many litres do they DJ's hold?
nice one :cheers:

Latest posts

Back