Forum meet up

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When's best for you for the meet up

• 15th Nov

• 29th Nov

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vossy1

Landlord.
Reaction score
Last year we had a meet up at the Crown Inn in Stockport and I had such a good time (as did everyone else), that I thought we could do it again at the same venue.

Who would be up for it and what Saturdays can you make in November?

Me and all of them :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drunk:

:cheers: Me too, Should be up for any/all of them . . . anyone going to the Sutton competition that could take a dozen bottles down for me :thumb: Assuming that we meet before that weekend.

I think that you will find that apart from 1 moment of madness I was impecably (sp) well behaved :D

Vossy1 said:
Last year we had a meet up at the Crown Inn in Stockport and I had such a good time (as did everyone else), that I thought we could do it again at the same venue.Who would be up for it and what Saturdays can you make in November?

If I remember rightly that was the "Northern Meet" wasn't it.   :hmm:  :lol:

As much as I would love to come down and put some names to faces to usernames to avatars, its just a bit far for a night out and SWMBO wouldn't be having it. Getting across the Forth is a big enough ordeal!

However I do aready have enough brownie points for Derby in April so if anyone else is heading there then it would be great to meet up. Probably best to talk about that one nearer the time... :oops:

It would be great to meet up :thumb:

PS. That Avatar IS me ;)

i've got my littlern on the 8/9th Nov, and the 22/23rd November so cant make those weekends.

lemmie get onto maps.google.com and figure out how far stockport is from me...

if i can make it, is accommodation available as i'd like to have a drink after all that driving!

jesus! :shock: 134 miles – about 2 hours 23 mins according to google maps... i'll definitely need to crash somewhere

Vossy1 said:
Last year we had a meet up at the Crown Inn in Stockport and I had such a good time (as did everyone else), that I thought we could do it again at the same venue.Who would be up for it and what Saturdays can you make in November?

Definitely count me in - It was a cracking night. Our apprentice brewer had not been long in this world last year so I had to leave early before the shenanigans really got going but I'll see if I can do better this year - not sure what time the last train is back from Stockport but we could always get a lock in then I can catch the 6am train :lol: :lol:

Dunfie said:
However I do aready have enough brownie points for Derby in April so if anyone else is heading there then it would be great to meet up. Probably best to talk about that one nearer the time... :oops:

I will definitely be at Derby again next year - what a superb day that was :thumb:
SWMBO has said she is going to come along too :eek: :grin:

I'd be up for it however I have beer club on the 9th and 30th November.

I'd also need to kip over so is there anywhere nearby you would recommend?

eskimobob said:
Vossy1 said:
I will definitely be at Derby again next year - what a superb day that was :thumb:
SWMBO has said she is going to come along too :eek: :grin:

Bloody women - they have to ruin everything :lol: :lol:

I'm hoping to make a weekend of it - down Friday afternoon and back sometime Sunday. :cheers:

J_P said:
I'd be up for it however I have beer club on the 9th and 30th November.

I'd also need to kip over so is there anywhere nearby you would recommend?

It'll be grand to meet up with you J_P ;) :D

Back