SS shower tray

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MEB

Landlord.
Reaction score
Yesterday i started work on ripping out our old shower. It had a nice SS shower tray-which is now resting in the brewery.
I've no idea what i'm gonna use it for yet but it's bound to come in handy one day. :?

Any suggestions as what to do with a 600mm x 600mm piece of Stainless??

I cant picture it :oops:

Shower Tray ?

Think i'm gonna feel a real dick when you reply :D

It's the thing you stand on when your in the shower. Has a hole in it. Water goes down the hole. ;)

Ah, I do feel a dick :lol:

I'd drill holes in it and use it as a diffuser on the tun for recirc :D

Where to start :lol:

Have you already got a sink in your brewery...if not you have now :cool:

Imagine BrewStews bottle sanitiser (another post) pointing vertically above the tray, and pumping a sanitising solution instead of steam through it :cool:

Back in a min ;)

I would need planning permission here for a sink in my workshop. Stoopid, i know. :roll:

I like the idea's. :D

Vossy1 said:
Imagine BrewStews bottle sanitiser (another post) pointing vertically above the tray, and pumping a sanitising solution instead of steam through it :cool:

That's not half bad V :ugeek:

Vossy1 said:
I would need planning permission here for a sink in my workshop. Stoopid, i know.

Even if not plumbed into the mains water ?...or is it a sewerage thing ?

They reckon any type of sink constitutes a 'washing facility' and therefore makes the premises 'habitable'.??? But your allowed them attached to the building outside-for cleaning fish. :D

They reckon any type of sink constitutes a 'washing facility' and therefore makes the premises 'habitable'.??? But your allowed them attached to the building outside-for cleaning fish

I'd be asking for a definition of a sink :?
Water input, holding area and water output.....sounds like any stream to me :lol:

I've got a big 200gallon container into which i pour all used fluids. I've plumbed in taps and stuff to feed water. Have the sink thing covered ;)

Latest posts

Back