• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Brew Fridge/Thermostat/Heater Thingy

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cottlad

Reaction score
Am selling up :( ....pics and details below. I'm working 2 weeks away at a time and don't have chance to brew anymore so I'm going to sell all of my gear. I made a brew fridge with heat/cool thermostat on double plugs for heater/fridge. It works great and holds whatever temperature you set perfectly but am not sure if it's sellable? And if so, what are they called? lol. Should I plonk it on Ebay or is there a better place to sell this along with all my other kit? Looking forward to getting some space back in the shed :)

Ah thanks. Wasn't sure if I could openly sell on forum. Thanks for moving.
Basically i've got the fridge with temp control (warm or cold) along with loads of brewing gear..... 2 x fermentation bins, bottles, bottle rinsing tree, caps, capper, barrel, Co2, hydrometer etc etc,..... i'll take some pics and post soon. Any offers welcome or i'll sling on ebay and post a link if that's OK. Collection East Yorkshire or can deliver between here and North Wales if in a straightish line as I work there. Will split the fermentation fridge and the other gear if necessary.

Sorry for the delay. Small family trauma last few days but on the mend now. I'm in Cottingham and will post some pics tomorrow.... :)

OK so here are a few pics. The brew fridge can be seen working great. The other pic shows the other gear as follows:
2 x fermentation bins, pressure barrel, CO2, Bottle wash, bottle stand/dryer, bottle capper, bottle siphon, hydrometer, sanitizer, air lock, great brewing book, bottles, caps, spraymalt, funnel, various other bits n bobs. Everything needed to start brewing apart from a kit.

I also made a vid a while back showing my first brew attempt with my son. The brew fridge can be seen from around 05:25
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tQ1RYM7c1Y[/ame]

Open to offers for the job lot including fridge.
PS.. I still have the shelves and drawers for the fridge so can also be used to store your ale once bottled ;)

Back