UK C02 Suppliers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After much searching with no luck it's a bit like busses 2 come at once that serve south Cumbria.

J & R Gases
Wigglesworth:
High Grain Farm
Wigglesworth
N. Yorks
BD23 4SN
01729 841175
No rental £50 deposit and £16 for the gas
Free delivery as well.

J & R Gases also have depots in:

Nelson:
Unit 1 Riverside Works
Brunswick St
Nelson
BB9 0HZ

T: 01282 699369
F: 01282 698946
E: [email protected]

Penistone:
Unit 3B
Laurence Works
Sheffield Road
Penistone
Sheffield
S36 6HF

T: 01226 370701
F: 01226 370703
E: [email protected]

Arc-Rite Welding & Safety Limited
Units 4 & 5 Major Industrial Estate
Middleton Road
Heysham
Lancashire
LA3 3NT
01524 855213 or email [email protected]
No rental £50 deposit and £20 for the gas.
Didn't ask about delivery as they were more expensive than J & R Gases, but may be worth a shot if they are handy.

Hi all we are a recently formed company supplying co2 and mixed gases in northern and parts of Southern Ireland. Any questions or enquiries please be sure to ask! Thanks

I use Brentex Gas at manchester.
20lb co2 refils (pub bottle size) £8 while you wait. :)

1-5 Morton Street,
Middleton,
Manchester
M24 6AN
Phone: 0161 6434224

ndl said:
http://www.halo.co.uk/index.php/sales/effect-fluids/co2 ? Ain't that a bit too cheap?
Why? The cylinders they're selling for £17.50 I get locally for £18.00. Looks about right to me...

Cheers,
Chris

Adams Gas nation wide? £55.00 for bottle plus £20.00 for contents if you return bottle when you no longer need it money return I was told :cheers:

Hello everyone,

I will be building a kegerator soon. I've got all the components except a CO2 bottle. I never thought that it will be that hard to get one for a decent price in South West London. The only place that sells them is Wimbledon gases and they want £65 for the bottle and + £20 to fill it. That's 85 total. Ain't that a bit too much when you can get a filled rent free from ebay for £45 - the catch here is that it's miles away (manchester) and they usually don't ship co2 bottles.

Guys, please help me find a decent rent free co2 bottle (3.15 or 6.35) retailer in any of the SW codes - I am desperate.

Thanks.

Paul.

thepatchworkdoll said:
Hi there anyone know of a supplier in West Lothian or in and around Edinburgh please.
regards
Patch

did you have any luck finding a local gas supplier?

re ndl post.

Thats not an expensive price to get your first bottle. anything from £80-£100 is normal to buy a cylinder. They last a good while and the refilled cylinder will cost you in the region of £15.

irv said:
thepatchworkdoll said:
Hi there anyone know of a supplier in West Lothian or in and around Edinburgh please.
regards
Patch

did you have any luck finding a local gas supplier?

Trying phoning Brewstore in Edinburgh, they might be able to point you in the right direction.

Have just found co2 supplier in Devon they are called alestrom and are based at lapford near Credition they charge £20 deposit for a 30lt bottle and gas at£30 they are very helpful :rofl:

Just found food grade co2 gas supplier in Oxfordshire ther rentall free just £60 deposit and £30 for gas .unit 1 0X44 7JA . Tel 07816036698

Co2 supply from Alestrom at Lapford near Credition £30-00 plus deposit of £20-00 No rental :party:

Original poster dandan

For anyone who lives in Lancashire/Yorkshire around the Skipton/Burnley/Keighley area!

Naylors Brewery in Crosshills now do S30 Co2 exchanges in their brewery shop along with some homebrew supplies and their own bottled beer along with lots of other bottled beer.

They are also supplying draught beer to drink on the premises, or to take home in volumes from 2 pints, 2.5litres, 5litres, 10litres and 20 litres, and also casks of beer, 9 gallon and 18 gallon (with or without handpump)

Makes it easier for me than driving to Leyland/Brighouse.

http://www.naylorsbrewery.com

Naylor's Brewery
Midland Mills
Station Road
Crosshills
West Yorkshire
BD20 7DT

Edit to add website and address

Who does it in brighouse? My dad lives there so it would be easy

Latest posts

Back