C02

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

colliefish

Regular.
Reaction score
Well I just spoke to my local welding supplier and they said for food grade c02 I need to contact boc which I've heard are expensive. I'm in Barnstaple North devon.
Any ideas people?
Cheers
Mark

Thanks for the quick reply mansemasher. Is the c02 in extinguishers food grade. I know lots of people use welding and fire extinguisher cylinders but the email I got made me a little unsure. Or does it just not matter. Also is it easy to couple regulators to them.
Cheers

They were the local welding company who told me to go to BOC :-(. Thanks for the link though.

Ok so I've had a response from a welding company who asked do I require liquid or vapour c02.
I don't have a clue lol which do I need?
Cheers
Mark

Have you tried ebay? I was looking at some on there last week but they were refill services, maybe worth a quick call to them. Would the people at your local HB shop be able to point you in the right direction?

Hope you get it sorted.

Home brew shop just do the little s30's. This welding company seem quite competitive.
I just don't know if I need liquid or vapour c02. HELP!!!!!! :-)
The eBay ones I looked at were either collection in person or £30 p&p

Home brew shop just do the little s30's. This welding company seem quite competitive.
I just don't know if I need liquid or vapour c02. HELP!!!!!! :-)
The eBay ones I looked at were either collection in person or £30 p&p
Vapour mate.

Back