ONE SHOW NOW

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shame they gave Norton a cloudy lager which looked as flat as a pancake, and then he asked if it was legal to own a still, the phukwit.

I was amazed they didn't add a "No it isn't, don't try that at home" at the end of the show. Wonder how many complaints that will draw?

scaled.php

Apparently it was a 'Larger Malt' he comented on lack of head, but says it was OK Drinkable.

From a personal point of view, I was quite glad they made an **** of the whole feature. The last thing I want is for homebrew to become a regular BBC1 type feature. If too many people take an interest in home brewing you can be sure that NuLab will find some way of taxing it. :roll:

Dunfie said:
From a personal point of view, I was quite glad they made an **** of the whole feature. The last thing I want is for homebrew to become a regular BBC1 type feature. If too many people take an interest in home brewing you can be sure that NuLab will find some way of taxing it. :roll:

:thumb: I think a quote from one of the viewers on the comments about the show would put anyone off! Saying "i've got a friend who makes, marmite wine, shredded wheat wine and even chicken carcus wine!!"

Latest posts

Back