Brewdog

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stan Woke this morning happy as Larry. Then dropped off with strangers by me. He has then been knocked out. Balls removed and a cone stuck on his head when he wakes. Stan I doubt is to impressed with how today has ended.

My eyes are watering..

Had a collie a few years ago and he hated his collar. He sussed if he banged it of something he could loosen it. Was funny when he was using fixed objects not so much when it was the back of my legs..

He's still baffled by it and drowsy from being knocked out. Sure he will be doing his best soon to get rid of it.

Has he started bumping into things yet?

I must be cruel i found it all quite amusing..

Always had bitches last 2 have ben dogs and they are a diff beast.

Anyway. Quick question. My pan is 50l. I'm looking at selling lots of stuff I have to fund upgrade from BIAB. Going to get electric HLT prob same size. Then a thermo pot of some description. Should I get a 50l one or if I got a smaller thermo pot what volumes/strength of ale could I then make, making use of my 50l kettle so say for example I did a 40l brew. Would that size thermo pot suffice?

Beer and a loyal pup what more could a man want. Shame I can't
post the video of Minty eating his tea with this on.

image.jpg

Funny how they still remain happy given their owners just had their balls chopped off and a cone stuck on their head. I'd be less than impressed myself coming round from anaesthetic with that just happening.

Funny how they still remain happy given their owners just had their balls chopped off and a cone stuck on their head. I'd be less than impressed myself coming round from anaesthetic with that just happening.

Well don't over stretch with the brewing obsession then, things can turn nasty very quickly in my experience. :lol:

Back