Good afternoon to everyone!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gent

Reaction score
I'm joining here because my friend isn't overly helpful even though he got me into brewing, I have brewed so far a Wilko beer starter kit, and a Coopers IPA kit.

Looking to make apple cider that tastes just like apple juice but with a big kick of alcohol, forest fruit flavoured cider, standard European larger and more IPA's.

I will feed off your knowledge like a leach! :P

I'm joining here because my friend isn't overly helpful even though he got me into brewing, I have brewed so far a Wilko beer starter kit, and a Coopers IPA kit.

Looking to make apple cider that tastes just like apple juice but with a big kick of alcohol, forest fruit flavoured cider, standard European larger and more IPA's.

I will feed off your knowledge like a leach! :P

Like it!
Welcome to the growing numbers :-)
Think you've got your aims set.
Cider, lager and Ale is a good spectrum to learn, mind Forrest fruit flavoured cider I'll be interested in, only made a few batches of cider and tbh I was impressed with the results.
Slowly learn and hopely delve into AG system in time...to me it's the best move I made.
But enjoyed the ride..and ask away!
Good luck
Regards
Bri

Latest posts

Back