Metallica AJFA

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean we're actually going to be able to hear the bass? It's about time, there are some great songs on that album.

Production might not be up to scratch, but Kirk Hammett absolutely nails it on that album.

Stupendous album. I agree about the dearth of bass but all you need to correct that to acceptable is a monster amp and wardrobe-sized transmission line speakers ( designed and built by myself, of course!).

You mean we're actually going to be able to hear the bass? It's about time, there are some great songs on that album.

im hoping so. Theres already a 'and justice for jason' youtube vid of the entire album with enhanced bass. He adds so much more dimension to the songs I cant believe no one in the studio said at the time, 'wheres the bass player?'
i will definitely buy it as like most of u have commented it is a quality album for the songs, i just feel until its had this sorted, itl remain the love/hate album.

Latest posts

Back