Forum T Shirt.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Running total -

JapanBrew x 2

DoctorMick x 1

darrellm x 1

Bigjas x 1

Razor x 1

Gerryjo x 1

BeerCat x 1

pvt_ak x 1

Dads_Ale x 2

Hoddy x 1

Leon103 x 1

Total - 13

I like the original and think its a good match for the logo, i think the problem with Red is you will get as many saying blue which is going to add to dans work, if he is up for it fair enough but maybe easier to stuck with the original and add the forum address under the logo (original colour shirt) to make it a little different or maybe members could suggest something.

or maybe dan could advise what colours would be ok then have a vote on the forum.

Evening all.
I'll check what t-shirt we used last time when I go back to work on Tues and post the colour options. From a print point of view lighter colours are usually easier with the print method used, with white being easiest and cheaper to print than colours.

Although depending on numbers it might be better to print a different way. I'll see how many have shown an interest by Tues and work out some costings.

Pink it is. :lol:

real-men-wear-pink-t-shirts-men-s-t-shirt.jpg

Hell yeah!!!

Happy new year!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seem to have plunged headlong into the world of brewing at home so..... May well have the T-Shirt!

And if there's a choice of colour......I'll have beer stained. :thumb:

Quick update:-
I got as far as checking what t-shirt we used last time and how we printed them (Gildan ultra cotton tee with a direct to garment digital print), but I haven't had a chance to discuss colours with our printer yet, as with this print method some garment colours are problematic - especially greens & reds.
Other print options are possible, but to keep things simple its probably best if we keep the print the same as the 1st batch, so when I've had a chance to discuss tomorrow I'll give a few colour options, and work out pricing on approx 20pcs.
:cheers:

You do realize, the only person on the forum that means anything to is you :lol:

:lol: Sorry - in work mode a bit there. Its come as a bit of a shock to the system today after a blissful & beerful Xmas break.

Suffice to say its not as simple as slapping the logo onto any colour t-shirt unless we did it as a heat seal transfer or a screen print in 5 spot colours plus flash :oops::geek:

Earlier this year dan125 printed a group of members the HBF T shirt below modelled by Villagebrew, some members have shown an interest so if we can get enough members to order one dan may be willing to print another batch, if you are interested add your name to the thread.

readytoposttees_zpsgp24hl30.jpg

I would like one of these, too, please. I like the original T shirt colour as it is. Size large for me. May get larger as the brewing evolves! :lol:

Back