Diane Abbott: My views on IRA, like my hair, have changed

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your next home secretary if the general public give Corbyn the gig god forbid

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:It will never happen, She is a disgrace, i wouldnt put her in charge of a dodo counting machine, a absolute LOON

God alone knows why Labour keep sticking her in front of people like Andrew Marr. She is an absolute liability and they must know it.

The thought of her in control of our borders, immigration policy and security services sends a chill down my spine.

God alone knows why Labour keep sticking her in front of people like Andrew Marr. She is an absolute liability and they must know it.

The thought of her in control of our borders, immigration policy and security services sends a chill down my spine.

I have heard shes going any way they have a better candidate for her job, Mr Bean starts friday. but joking aside, yes she would be dangerous and a liability in any form of government or position of power,

Is she also running with the Monster Raving loony party? Scary, when a person is in a position of potential power is so sadly lacking in common sense, respect or intelligence.

My worst nightmare would be stuck in a lift with her and Nigel Farage,,,, That is, If the toad can take his tongue out of Donald's brown crinkly bits, long enough to ride something other than his ego,,,,

Politicians are the loudest non self-effacing embarrassments of our species. Happily it contrasts with ordinary people of all races, that did amazing things to help those suffering in Manchester.

Our politicians are just a waste of *anking time.

Of course,, Except the 'Wee Crankie' who will save us all from the Wicked whorich of the East:twisted:

Is she also running with the Monster Raving loony party? Scary, when a person is in a position of potential power is so sadly lacking in common sense, respect or intelligence.

My worst nightmare would be stuck in a lift with her and Nigel Farage,,,, That is, If the toad can take his tongue out of Donald's brown crinkly bits, long enough to ride something other than his ego,,,,

Politicians are the loudest non self-effacing embarrassments of our species. Happily it contrasts with ordinary people of all races, that did amazing things to help those suffering in Manchester.

Our politicians are just a waste of *anking time.

Of course,, Except the 'Wee Crankie' who will save us all from the Wicked whorich of the East:twisted:

Crankie is the biggest **** bag of the lot!

My view of British politics and the main political parties

Labour when in government overspend and over borrow

Conservatives when in government cut spending like crazy and leave services struggling.

The last Labour government in the boom year still increased borrowing, sold off our gold reserves and still left that famous note saying there is no money left. Now we have calls that the cuts are threatening schools, police, NHS, etc. We need a balanced government but sadly I dont think that will ever happen as all politicians are agenda and principle driven power hungry megalomaniacs. ts the nature that gets them the job in the first place and they all have their ideologies they are trying to impose on the rest of us.

BUt at least they have grasp of what they are trying to do, they understand the numbers behind their one way or another ideologies they are trying to implement. I actually believe (naive me) that they think they are doing the right thing. But Dianne Abbott....she's got no clue whats going on, that there are even real numbers involved and that if she gets any sort of real power this whole country will be going down the pan. If she gets to be part of the government I'll change my vote from Brexit to Remain so I can move to Europe.

Labour when in government overspend and over borrow

Conservatives when in government cut spending like crazy and leave services struggling.

To quote from the finest film ever made: "shat on by the tories; swept up by labour". Ain't it always been that way? They rely on each other, ying and yang and so the pendulum swings, they get their turn in the end. Get shot of both and vote UKIP. Maybe they'll be just as bad but you know what you'll get with labour and tory cos we're used to it.

She's been trying to contact Alistair Campbell who's incognito at present

To quote from the finest film ever made: "shat on by the tories; swept up by labour". Ain't it always been that way? They rely on each other, ying and yang and so the pendulum swings, they get their turn in the end. Get shot of both and vote UKIP. Maybe they'll be just as bad but you know what you'll get with labour and tory cos we're used to it.

They're certainly giving other parties ammunition. Even if they are just empty shells

I'm at work but my missus just texted to say she told the local labour dude to beat it when he came pestering for votes earlier. That's ma gurl!

Ye but she's amusing with it.

I like to watch The Wee Krankie talk she looks like shes got either no teeth or a pair too small for her big trap. Has far has diane abbott is concerned, while ever Corbin has her in tow he has more chance of becoming the prime minister of the Farne Islands over 100,000 seagulls. Actually she should be s*** on by each one of those gulls and buried under the pile of S**t she is. THIS could apply to both mentioned above ,

Latest posts

Back