It's a hung parliament.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DUP??? Who are they, then?

The political counterpart of the terrorist Ulster Defence Association, renowned for massacring hundreds of Irish Catholics. Here is the former DUP leader who stepped down last year:
peter-robinson.jpg

Their new leader is pretty chummy with the UDA.

After all the attempts to associate Corbyn with the IRA, the paramilitary counterpart of Sinn Féin, the Tories are about to enter a coalition with the DUP. You couldn't make this up.

'The DUP want 'soft' Brexit but are climate change deniers whose 'sexist' leader Arlene Foster heads a party founded by paramilitary supporters which dislikes women's rights and are anti-abortion' - The Mirror.

Safe to say the left wing press don't like them.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

DUP??? Who are they, then?
That would be the Democratic Unionist Party in northern ireland. Thank god Sinn Fein don't attend parliament otherwise we might have had a coalition with them:doh::twisted:
Mind you D.U.P:doh:

'The DUP want 'soft' Brexit but are climate change deniers whose 'sexist' leader Arlene Foster heads a party founded by paramilitary supporters which dislikes women's rights and are anti-abortion' - The Mirror.

Safe to say the left wing press don't like them.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Climate change deniers huh? I've changed my mind; they sound alright to me.

The political counterpart of the terrorist Ulster Defence Association, renowned for massacring hundreds of Irish Catholics. Here is the former DUP leader who stepped down last year:
peter-robinson.jpg

Their new leader is pretty chummy with the UDA.

After all the attempts to associate Corbyn with the IRA, the paramilitary counterpart of Sinn Féin, the Tories are about to enter a coalition with the DUP. You couldn't make this up.

Nobody had to attempt to, he's been a terrorist sympathiser all his life, be it Hamas or the IRA.

Well this is a win for nobody.
Brexit will go ahead but with a weaker government so we will get a poorer deal.
The pound has dropped 2% and international businesses will be less likely to invest in a country with a load of traitor Marxists just trying to hobble the government.
All because a load of naïve kids wanted a load of free **** and were too daft to realise that nothing is free and they will be paying for it with interest for the rest of their lives.

Would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids...

DB1szDhXoAIlCgs.jpg:large

peter-robinson.jpg

Firstly as a Catholic born (though not religious at all now)in Northern Ireland. I am no fan of the DUP. However they are not and never were the political counterpart of the UDA. That would have been the UDP. They were a bit caught up with an organisation called the third force circa 1985 and the Anglo-Irish agreement, but they distanced themselves from them soon afterword. They are however incredibly neo conservative in their views and are dominated by Evangelical Christian members who tend to be against marriage equality, some are creationists and climate change deniers.

Lawrence

Silly 'Wee Crankie' played Brexit2 and lost. Now she'll be properly rogered in the new game of thrones. :lol:

And would have thought that north west scotland were so into the legalisation of canabis, voting the Liberals back and all...lol

It's the only bright point of the night and Vince Cable coming back I liked him although not voted for.

Well this is a win for nobody.
Brexit will go ahead but with a weaker government so we will get a poorer deal.
The pound has dropped 2% and international businesses will be less likely to invest in a country with a load of traitor Marxists just trying to hobble the government.
All because a load of naïve kids wanted a load of free **** and were too daft to realise that nothing is free and they will be paying for it with interest for the rest of their lives.
Kids who are voting Labour need to realise the very simple truth..............................Austerity= paying for Gordon Brown's massive borrowing to try, and fail, to buy the 2010 election.

Latest posts

Back