Labelizer alert

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicknacknoo

Reaction score
Hi all,

I signed up to labelizer last year and as it was soooo good subscribed my 1 dollar a month, brilliant site, great for doing....well labels, BUT when I tried to stop money been taken from my paypal account by labelizer it took me 4 months, and loads of phone calls, frustration, even though pay pal swore they had sorted it
' Now I know its only a dollar but that's not the point. When I eventually got thro to a security expert at paypal he said it had been wiped from the system a few times but it took him a lot of searching, to find a bit that was "under a few layers", to properly wipe it off. "sneaky Fu****s" he said, his words.
Now I'm not saying labelizer did anything intentional or underhanded, and i'm sure it was a simple glitch in the matrix, and i've used their website for months and found it BRILLIANT, but I'm wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem or if people aren't bothering cos its only a Dollar.

Cheers Nick

Hi all,

I signed up to labelizer last year and as it was soooo good subscribed my 1 dollar a month, brilliant site, great for doing....well labels, BUT when I tried to stop money been taken from my paypal account by labelizer it took me 4 months, and loads of phone calls, frustration, even though pay pal swore they had sorted it
' Now I know its only a dollar but that's not the point. When I eventually got thro to a security expert at paypal he said it had been wiped from the system a few times but it took him a lot of searching, to find a bit that was "under a few layers", to properly wipe it off. "sneaky Fu****s" he said, his words.
Now I'm not saying labelizer did anything intentional or underhanded, and i'm sure it was a simple glitch in the matrix, and i've used their website for months and found it BRILLIANT, but I'm wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem or if people aren't bothering cos its only a Dollar.

Cheers Nick
Is that 'Beer Labeliser'?.
I paid a one off fee and never had any problems!

Thanks for the heads up @Nicknacknoo it will be interesting to see if other members have had the same problem.

Is that 'Ber Labeliser'?.
I paid a one off fee and never had any problems!

think I signed up for the monthly fee......but couldn't stop it. I'm really hoping no one has had a problem with this site cos I found it to be brilliant, and what I experienced was just a glitch

If it is Beer Labelizer i was unaware that you could pay monthly for it. Think it cost me around a fiver for ever!.
Ok just taken a look,yes you can at 1$ per month,well well!.
It's gone up in price a bit since i joined and the monthly fee certainly wasn't available then,not that i would have gone down that route anyway.
Did you get refunded from Pay Pal at all,if not i would really go after them.I do know there was a problem with the site some little time back and couldn't use it for a while!

Monthly or a one off payment, seems strange 8 months at $1 per month is equal to a lifetime membership.

gggggg.jpg

Back