End is neigh for the tango women!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just rub a wet tea bag upon one's person, isn't that the peasant's way? Me - I'm as white as a Himalayan snowdrift, having a morbid aversion to sun and summer in general. I've just ( crudely) sewn the curtains shut.

I stopped SWMBO opening windows as soon as the weather warmed up which was her thing years ago, its hot and sticky (horrible) here today she came in and said "its nice and cool in here" i replied yes because we haven't opened the windows and let the heat in!

I stopped SWMBO opening windows as soon as the weather warmed up which was her thing years ago, its hot and sticky (horrible) here today she came in and said "its nice and cool in here" i replied yes because we haven't opened the windows and let the heat in!
Used to work with an old man in the early 70s who always wore the same heavy winter weight clothes even on the hottest days of the year and his theory was whatever kept the heat in in winter kept it out in summer,strange logic yet he lived to a great age

Likewise, the woman was chelping the other day cos the kitchen was swarming with bluebottles. Let's open the door to let them out she sez. I sez it was opening the door thst let them in originally. How wrong I was... turned out they'd been breeding on a dead mouse that one of the moggies had batted under the fridge. Gaahh I hate summer but looking on the bright side, this time next week the tide will have turned, albeit imperceptibly, and the days will be getting shorter. Yay!

I just don't get the connection with horses?

"The end is neigh?"

[BTW, I'm a ginger (or was when I had hair) - deal with it!]

Back