Father's day

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerryjo

Still brewing though never get much time....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Having a lovely day so far with breakfast in bed and a few prezzies one of which was this T-shirt which I thought was brilliant.
c6af02b017e68fe132424a4d9a46189f.jpg

And a happy father's day to all you great dad's out there.....

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

It's Fathers Day AND my birthday. Sonny Boy and the missus are still pushing out the zeds. Great. Best make it up to me later or there'll be hell on.

It's Fathers Day AND my birthday. Sonny Boy and the missus are still pushing out the zeds. Great. Best make it up to me later or there'll be hell on.
Well happy birthday/father's day to your good self and hope you have a good one.I'll raise a glass to your good health when I'm in the pub later.🍺

Well happy birthday/father's day to your good self and hope you have a good one.I'll raise a glass to your good health when I'm in the pub later.🍺

Why, thank you! And a happy Fathers Day to you too. Well, they are up. I got tons of choc, bit of money, a pair of slippers and a male grooming kit. Really don't know what to make of that - mebbe they're hinting at summat?! Oh and I'm being taken to my favourite curry house tonight. Happy days!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there.

Never had a relationship with mine, no loss I can see. But having a blast with my own kids:thumb:

However one of the kids wee mates lost his dad a few years back, so round to ours for a day of kids fun and distraction!! Father's Day can wait a few hours for me.

Enjoy it wherever you are guys

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there.

Never had a relationship with mine, no loss I can see. But having a blast with my own kids:thumb:

However one of the kids wee mates lost his dad a few years back, so round to ours for a day of kids fun and distraction!! Father's Day can wait a few hours for me.

Enjoy it wherever you are guys
That's Parenthood for your always putting them before you as you do.[emoji106]

Watching the telly this morning there was a single guy who had adopted three disabled children. The children had improved by leaps and bounds since he had adopted them. Bought tears to my eyes.

These are the people who should deserve a knighthood.....

Watching the telly this morning there was a single guy who had adopted three disabled children. The children had improved by leaps and bounds since he had adopted them. Bought tears to my eyes.

These are the people who should deserve a knighthood.....
Completely agree. Real heroes. 👍

Also agree the t-shirt is cool. Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back