Co2 Regulator Help

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blawford

Reaction score
I am after a bit of advice on Co2 regulators. I am building a kegerator and am after a combination of primary and secondary regulators to give me good control over setting individual pressures.

I have contacted Norm on eBay but he is away until the 2nd July and after brewing this weekend impatience is getting the better of me.

I am ideally after a primary regulator that connects to the cylinder via a high pressure hose. Something like this looks like it could work. Could I then attach that to something like these? And add 0-60psi gauges to them?

Alternatively, AngelHomeBrew sell a similar setup to the above here, but not connected via a hose and I can't seem to find a hose separately for a reasonable price, anyone any ideas?

Thanks!

Hi!
I went for a dual gauge primary regulator, £27 on Fleabay. It is a good economical regulator even though it's tricky to set the pressure as the scale is too compact. This is less of a problem with the secondaries in line.
I got three of these, around £30 each inc. shipping. http://www.rlbs.ltd.uk/portfolio/v3002-secondary-regulator/
I wanted pressure gauges on my secondary regulators.

Back