Finsbury Park Mosque

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not at all, my view is based on numerous studies that have concluded there in no link to violence in Film and video games, you of course are entitled to your own view thanks to freedom of speech and freedom of expression.

:thumb:
Mmmmmmmmmmmm
those numerous studies must be right then:nono:

Mmmmmmmmmmmm
those numerous studies must be right then:nono:

I put more stock in studies completed by professional Chartered Psychologists with years of research of the subject with 100's of children rather than the opinion of a random bloke on the internet :lol:

Amen Terrym
Agree to disagree which is perfectly acceptable 👍
Let's change the subject, who wants to join my Celtic supporting,Caravan loving,Christian Bible bashing and home brew forum?????
I'm sure it will be a hit, me and the other member will get on great,
I just need to show swmbo how to login............

Absolutely not. I like a nice comfy bed in a hotel!

This is a horrible story and we will have to see what comes out of it. Unlike in the other recent attacks the suspect is alive and in police custody, so the flow of information is going to be very different and we may have to wait all the way until a trial to find out the full story of the motivation and such like. I really hope that our communities (both online and offline!) can unite and reduce the tension that is escalating and leading to some awful incidents.

I put more stock in studies completed by professional Chartered Psychologists with years of research of the subject with 100's of children rather than the opinion of a random bloke on the internet :lol:
Charterd Psychologists!
must be right then:lol:

Amen Terrym
Agree to disagree which is perfectly acceptable 👍
Let's change the subject, who wants to join my Celtic supporting,Caravan loving,Christian Bible bashing and home brew forum?????
I'm sure it will be a hit, me and the other member will get on great,
I just need to show swmbo how to login............

I might join as long as you don't mind an atheist football hating man that dislikes tents staying up all night getting drunk annoying you around the fire. :mrgreen:

10 characters

w6x8g.jpg

I live in London, and I have to admit that the last attack shook me. My girlfriend loves Borough Market, we go there a lot. Pretty much every time we go we have a drink in the Wheatsheafe, and we've eaten and drank in Black and Blue loads of times. The attackers came into both places. We were at a wedding that weekend, but had we not been there's a very good chance we would have been sat in the Wheatsheafe.

So I get that people are scared, and I get they're angry. What I can not wrap my head around is how they have come to the conclusion that some random Muslims are somehow to blame, nor how they think that lowering ourselves to the level of the attackers is in any way an answer. It's stupidity on two levels.

I retract nothing said elsewhere! And as dreadful as this, and previous attacks are, no-one can say they didn't see it coming. Then the Archbishop of wherever sticks his oar in and mentions God! Best thing he can do is clear off and pray some more.

Gunge, the thing is, the God I worship, and the dude you talk of, promotes peace not war.
Imagine for a second people starting killing each other over home brew topics, say one group believed Muntons yeast stuck at 1020 and the other didn't and they starting blowing each other up,(apologies for this ridiculous scenario) would you stop home brewing? You would probably think I'm not like those homebrewers (I hope not anyway) I Wouldn't. I and millions of others should continue to worship our God even though these lunatics use their "Gods" as an excuse.
Oh,and the yeast does stick for anyone reading

So I get that people are scared, and I get they're angry. What I can not wrap my head around is how they have come to the conclusion that some random Muslims are somehow to blame, nor how they think that lowering ourselves to the level of the attackers is in any way an answer. It's stupidity on two levels.

Unfortunate some people are so ignorant they think all Muslims are terrorists.

people!

if the human brain was simple enough to understand, we'd be too simple to understand it.

Not sure what I mean there :doh:

The van was from ponyclun and the man lived in Cardiff. These are the facts. Everything else is 'Debatable'

Gunge, the thing is, the God I worship, and the dude you talk of, promotes peace not war.....

Who is this god you worship? Funny thing about gods, is that everyones opinion of belief in such is different, even supposedly from the same source. God apparently has destroyed billions of star systems over the years and countless species, caused countless wars and unnecessary hardship for billions, yet very peaceful. People make their own gods and twist their own ideas to promote their own agendas for good or ill make your own mind up.

Who is this god you worship? Funny thing about gods, is that everyones opinion of belief in such is different, even supposedly from the same source. God apparently has destroyed billions of star systems over the years and countless species, caused countless wars and unnecessary hardship for billions, yet very peaceful. People make their own gods and twist their own ideas to promote their own agendas for good or ill make your own mind up.

I thought that was galactus eater of worlds?

https://marvel.com/universe/Galactus

Pete--Galactus_low_angle.jpg

Back