Tesco...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teenage Kicks

Reaction score
have been caught selling burgers containing horse meat... what will we have next my Lidl pony?

mind you, to be fair to tesco, the will be catering for vegies by adding uniQuorn to the range in early febuary

now i realise why the yanks call them hamburgers - its an anagram of shergar bum

Due to the lack of burgers on the shelves in Tescos I've got meatballs for tea tonight :( , apparently they're the dogs bolloxs

Just bought some burgers from Tesco, they're low in fat but high in Shergar.. :P

Went to fridge to check my burgers aaaaannndddd they're off. :P

BB :whistle:

i had a tesco burger last night, a bit got stuck in my throat, been feeling hoarse there for a while now

unu3abyv.jpg

You have one of them burgers and the next thing you know you've got the trots :roll:

Tesco say they're out of stock on Burgers but they've got a fresh delivery coming in at 10 to 1

I was in Tesco's cafe today and the waitress asked me if I would like anything on my burger. I said 'aye, a fiver each way'.

hoofy said:
I was in Tesco's cafe today and the waitress asked me if I would like anything on my burger. I said 'aye, a fiver each way'.

I just lol'd so much at that I swear a bit of wee came out :oops:

abeyptfc said:
For Fcuk's sake someone better check Tesco's Cock-a-leekie soup!
I believe their meatballs are the dogs ******** too.

They'll need to tighten up on their animal identification skills at the Tesco slaughterhouse.

They should have smelt a rat when the horseshoes wouldn't go through the mincer.

RD

i nipped to tesco to get some bacardi,some ovd,and som burgers
so thats white rum ,dark rum and red rum

the burgers don't actually taste too bad, if you pour a bit of tomato sauce on it and give it a good stirrup.

they do have quite a short best before date, they don't last furlong.

Back