Brewster

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deadhead

Female Brewer
Reaction score
Hi friends
I'm an all grain brewer looking to get into more advanced techniques and down into the nitty gritty details, so thought I'd pop in and see what's going on and what I can learn and how I can convince the husband that a I really do need that expensive kit, hahah. I'm an engineer by day, a musician by night and a veg grower and Brewster on the weekends. :-)

Welcome to the forum pal. There's a good depth of knowledge on here, I'm sure you'll find answers or at least opinion on whatever you want to do.

Welcome from another Brewster! My husband was easy to convince. Once he'd had a taste of my first small AG batch any kit was happily agreed to. Good luck with it. You'll find a whole load of useful info on here and everyone is happy to help. Cheers

Hi friends
I'm an all grain brewer looking to get into more advanced techniques and down into the nitty gritty details, so thought I'd pop in and see what's going on and what I can learn and how I can convince the husband that a I really do need that expensive kit, hahah. I'm an engineer by day, a musician by night and a veg grower and Brewster on the weekends. :-)

welcome,

assuming your hubby drinks beer the new kit will either allow you to produce more, better beer in the same amount of time as before or save you time for other stuff. choose answer to suit :whistle:
For my other half, when she knows it's a brew weekend will 'hit the shops' to keep out of the way and on her return the kitchen is sparkling. It's a win/win.

Hello! You don't say what kind of engineer but I reckon you should have the skills to put together some nice and shiny stainless steel kit for not very much money at all. Loads of info out there on making mash tuns and boilers out of stainless steel pots.

Cheers all.:thumb:

My hubby is more into the wine we make than the beer,though he does like the odd one here and there. Looking forward to what I can learn from everyone!

Latest posts

Back