Batch priming wilkos wheat beer.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RhinoCR

Reaction score
Hi I'm just getting to the end of fermenting a wilkos wheat beer and was wondering how much table sugar to use to batch prime. I've looked on the tintra web but can't really find a definitive answer. The good people's knowledge on this forum would be most appreciated.

Bottle or pb? You can get a suggested level from the brewers calculator on the forum. Wheat is usually hi carbed..from memory I used over 200 g..

Cheers

Clint

Cheers for the rapid replies, I'm used to brewing ales and bitters and put the figures into an online calculator which indicated over 200 gms of sugar and this seemed quite a lot, but I'll trust in other people's knowledge. Thanx once again.

Just bottled my Wilkos wheat beer , did 10 litre batch with crossmyloof brewery kristallweizen yeast, 50g sugar in boiling water added to bottling bucket

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I bottled mine today 280 gms of sugar into glass bottles, just the excruciating job of waiting for it to carb up now. Am I right in thinking its a naturally cloudy be beer?

Latest posts

Back