canadian blonde

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bottler

Regular.
Reaction score
Took a 1/2 day from work, fitted a tap on my second fv, sterilised, and stuck in the coopers canadian blonde with coopers brew enhancer1, og 1044.

hmm... saw the title... clicked eagerly... bit of a let down :lol:

hope it goes well :thumb:

Yeah mate, i texed my son and told him i have the blonde on the go , hope the wife understands :D
Hows the ag going mate.

AG1 is in the bottle and carbing up. Got another 2 or 3 weeks before i try it. Honestly the bottling samples tasted a bit naff. Might be a bit of DMS?? :wha: I'll see what it's like after a few weeks in the bottle. Am saving up for the full equipment though and hoping to get a 50L SS boiler in a month or two.

My Coopers stout has finally carbed up enough so that's guna be put in the cold for a few weeks and i'll start working my way through them soon.

My new projects are country wines and meads. Lots of reading up to do before i start on them but they sound like good fun.

Checked gravity yesterday [8 days] 1020 and again today 1020 so give it a stir and upped the heat a wee bit, fingers crossed all is well. I,ll leave it another week if need be. :wha:

Tested again today, still 1020, so chucked in a yeast from a cerveza i have on the shelf :pray:

Back