Great name

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
BMdbFJqCAAEyhI_.jpg

Even better, have you noticed what Mustafa is the chairman of?

It makes me wonder, like willie stroker, you'd surely want to be called will or william knowing the reference. Even if your parents somehow missed it.

Although I think I found the holy grail, when I was working for the 24 hour library a chinese student came in, handed me his ID.
"Long Wang" :lol:

I'd be introducing myself by both names left right and centre if I had that name "My name is Long Wang, I'm like ronseal, does what it says on the tin! Ladies, form an orderly queue"

With my surname King when my son was born the name Wayne was out, along with Lee, Joe and Mark.

My mate Barry miller called his wee lassy casey, they didnt even realise what they had done lol.

Mr and Mrs Pipe had a son.......

Duanne........ :grin:

SWMBO is a teacher . . some parents really need educating

Theresa Greene
Haley Stones

Plus a lot more I can't remember right now, but I'll add them when she gets home

dennisking said:
With my surname King when my son was born the name Wayne was out, along with Lee, Joe and Mark.
Good job your not of oriental descent Den, could have been Wan King. :doh:

Knew a guy at school called Kenny Wan. Our school IT usernames and email addresses were our surname followed by initial.

In a similar vein to Swift Pint, at work our e-mail addresses are first name initial, followed by surname, we had to alter that when a lass joined the company called Kim Hunt as it was deemed a bit too dodgy.

Incidentally with my name Andy Lancaster, people call me Alan as they see my email address of alancaster.

I went to school with a Theresa Green and 2 Jessie James's, played rugby with a John Thomas (well, quite a few really) and used to work with a Wayne Kerr. In knew a Richard Head at the pub, my uncle and cousin are big Dick and little Dick (both well over 6'). I really don't think parents should be allowed to name children.

There's also a Wayne Kerr that plays rugby league for Ireland. I don't think he gets too many people laughing at his name ;)

Back