Alcotec Vodka 5ltr Kits

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Five weeks ago i bought this kit from Morley Homebrew for £9.99

alcotec_vodka_kit_5litre.png

Followed the instructions, waited 5 weeks and bottled yesterday to these below.

1044062_310314505771132_402610079_n.jpg

From left to right:
Vodka
Southern Comfort
Sambuca
Jäger
Absinthe

To be honest im really happy with the taste of the base spirit to start with.
I also bought the top up bottles from Morle homebrew for £2.99 each, and they smell amazing!
all above abv are 20%

Gets addictive, Doesn't it :p

I started with these kits, but one day the shop only had one left - forced me to take the next step -

Buying the ingredients separately! Alcotec Turbo yeast, TurboKlar, and Activated Carbon.

For a little more than what you paid, you can have like, 25 litres.
At that amount, the essence cost can mount up - so that's when the flavour experiments start! Even more fun!

Sodastreams work well, Angel Delight is interesting. I have a couple of crunchies in my bag which I'm gonna dissolve in them. One thing I have learned, is to not use chocolate. I'm going to experiment using a chocolate essence along with the cinder toffee - same with Maltesers.
Haribo works well aswell and skittles too.

Possibilities are endless!

Hi ArmChair - I've not tried the Alcotec essences yet, were these the “Top-Up” type? How do they compare with the Prestige?

hi
did u buy the labels ? sorry im new to this, do they go off after opening like wine ?
graham

I made this kit an bought 3 pre mixed spirit bottles from my local shop

Malibu
Jager
Jack daniels

Tyronnster said:
I made this kit an bought 3 pre mixed spirit bottles from my local shop

Malibu
Jager
Jack daniels

Whats the JD like?

grahamxxx said:
hi
did u buy the labels ? sorry im new to this, do they go off after opening like wine ?
graham

They came in bottles with lables on already

Back