• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Minikeg 'Machine'

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi
Having a long overdue spring clean and sort out, First to go is:
My Morphy Richards Minikeg dispensing machine.
combines a 35w peltier chiller and a top shelf party tap contained in a counter top friendly casing and drip tray.

complete with a few 16g co2 bulbs for the adjustable regulator (you can shut off the co2 and use a bulb for more than one keg.. if its lasted..)

And at least 4 x Brand new unsued (can direct sourced) mini kegs 1 with built in tap. and a bag of unused spare bungs both 2 part and 3 part bungs.

flaws/features of this unit are:
The lid catch is 'worn' and on occasion if not addressed the tap lever will lift the lid before/instead of engaging with the beer. easily sorted with an inch of sellotape over the lid seal or leaving a book on the top of the machine..

installing a minikeg involves dropping it into a keg sized well, if replying on fingertip grip of the mini keg rim , there is a good chance you will drop it the last 5-6" ;( - simply use a jcolth or similar make a strap you can sit the Minikeg on and lower in gently (took me a while to sus that!!)

Pop a keg in chill it overnight and sup the following evening ;)

Not found the DC power supply.. (yet?) but the specs are clearly printed on the machine. :doh:

�£65 plus actual PnP, if not collected (its bulky)

pics to follow

Have 1 x minikeg of beer i will incude foc too label fell off, so its a mystery ;)

Latest posts

Back