• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free Bottles.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bazza

Reaction score
I have a load ... about 30 flip-top (Grolsch, etc) bottles and about 48 brown crown cap pint bottles that I want to get rid of. I live in Canterbury but am regularly up to Carshalton so anywhere around there is possible

Are you still looking for bottles? If so, I have a load ... about 30 flip-top (Grolsch, etc) bottles and about 48 brown crown cap pint bottles that I want to get rid of. I live in Canterbury but am regularly up to Carshalton so anywhere around there is possible
is this a free offer?

Yes. I see you're in Surrey North. Can you get to Carshalton or thereabouts? (or Canterbury!)

Hi Bazza,

Have you any bottles still available?
I'm in Ramsgate. Can get to you any evening or weekend.

Cheers,
Mike.

Hi , yes All still available. I'm away until 21 Sept but will be glad to pass them on. I'm in Bridge near Canterbury. I'm not great on technology; how do you contact directly on these forums, to arrange phone numbers, addresses etc?

Hi Alexislife. ChunkyBee has asked for them so, sorry, but I can't help you. Regards Bazza

Back