• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

sadly i'm selling all my equipment

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dps51

Landlord.
Reaction score
sadly due to ill health I'm selling all my all grain equipment
as I find it to much to bend and leanover and lift now
so this is what I have sorry no photos but you all know what they look like

ACE MICROBREWERY IN GOOD CLEAN WORKING CONDITION
WORT COOLER COIL TYPE ONE
5 5 gallon wilko pressure barrel THESE ARRE THE 4" TOP ONES
3 5 GALLON FERMENTING BUCKETS WITH GROMITS
24 NEW MINI KEGS WITH NEW BUNGS NEVER BEEN USED STILL IN BOX FROM LAYLAND HOMEBREW LTD
6 HOP FILTER BALLS TWO SIZES
3 ALL GRAIN SINGEL HOP BREWS FROM Geterbrewed
BOX OF BITS AND BOBS SPOON JUG PIPEING CO2 VALVES STUFF LIKE THAT
ALL ARE IN GOOD CLEAN USABLE CONDITION
SO ITS ALL YOU WILL NEED TO START BREWING JUST ADD WATER AND AWAY YOU GO
I WOULD LIKE ��£500 OVNO FOR ALL OF IT
WILL NEED TO BE COLLECTED FROM IVER BUCKINGHAMSHIRE

Sad to hear your stopping brewing but their are ways and means. I've had a bad back for years but have worked around it(Such as, I have recently started using two mash bags in the mash, so only half the weight to lift out of the kettle). You could also go to stove toppers/5L-7L brewing if you want to keep your hand in.

Sad to hear your stopping brewing but their are ways and means. I've had a bad back for years but have worked around it(Such as, I have recently started using two mash bags in the mash, so only half the weight to lift out of the kettle). You could also go to stove toppers/5L-7L brewing if you want to keep your hand in.

sorry about your back but I have c.o.p.d which is a lung disease
which makes it hard for me to breath and do lifting and other thing at the same time
I have tried doing biab again but still find it too much

sorry about your back but I have c.o.p.d which is a lung disease
which makes it hard for me to breath and do lifting and other thing at the same time
I have tried doing biab again but still find it too much

Ah, I see. I can imagine, brewing with a lung disease would be pretty difficult.

Sorry to hear about your bad health and having to sell off your kit. I'm still getting lots of use out of the kit you sold me a few months ago when you upgraded to the ace so can vouch for you as a good seller.
thanks mate I'm glad you are getting good use out of the kit you had from me

Sorry to hear you're knocking it on the head dps, wishing you all the best and hopefully they'll be able to treat your COPD and give you some relief. And whilst you're not brewing your advice and experience will still be invaluable on the forum.
thanks larry
sadly there is nothing they can do for copd only give me meds to make me comfortable yes I still be giving help and advice on here where I can

here are some photos

P1010011 (1).JPG

P1010007 (2).JPG

P1010006 (3).JPG

P1010009 (1).JPG

P1010003 (1).JPG

P1010002 (1).JPG

P1010012 (1).JPG

Sorry to hear about your health, that's a lot of kit to be having to say goodbye to.

yep it is a lot of kit hope some one want something and make a good offer for it
I did know this day would come but not this quick but that's life

Might be interested in some minikegs - you've got 24!!!!? You looking to sell all as a job lot only?
Would PM you but not sure how to :oops:

Back