Great Day !!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adrianmole72

Landlord.
Reaction score
Well, today I've been a-brewing with Muddydisco and 31bb3...

The brew was Pendle Witch, and it went great,with absolutely no hiccups.... ;)

Also, the lads made me a boiler /HLT out of my bin, and converted my mashtun :thumb: ,even though I was a couple of washers short :whistle:

MD made me an IC as I watched...wish I was handy like that; I'm clueless, to be fair :wha:

It was great to put faces to names, and I had a great time, and it won't be long now until I'm fully on the Darkside :pray:

I also tried the Super Imperial Stout; it's still making its way to my stomach as we speak! Quality stuff.... Also came away with a few samples which I'm looking forward to trying soon :drink:

Once again, thanks for the brekkie and the hospitality !!

Stephen

Glad to help somebody out and get on the way, but learn from my mistakes ALWAYS remember your false bottom other wise you have to strip out all the pump and clear out alot of pipes!

Was the first time I had opened the Rasputins rubber ducky stout since brewing in august and it tastse sublime.

Nice to meet you Stephen glad you had a good day hope you picked up plenty of tips. :cheers:
P.s. sorry i missed the little hiccup at the start :lol: :oops: :cry:

Yer as thick as theives you lot down there :D
Sounds like you had a good day :thumb:

Don't suppose you've enough copper left for an IC for mynew boiler muddy :D ?? :oops:

I have about 10-15 m left but your boiler is already wrapped up and awaiting collection mark. and you really need a plate chiller to go with the rest of your shiny :cool:

Latest posts

Back