free to down load ebooks

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't even introduced my self on the 'Welcome' page yet, but couldn't believe my luck when i saw this post. Uttelty brilliant! My kindle is going to be stuffed with these...just what a newbie like me needs.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

archive.org is great :thumb:

There is a load of free,legal to download, live music there too. Link

There is a mix of signed and unsigned bands and more Grateful Dead than you could get through in a lifetime if you are into them.

Hayseed Dixie are worth a look if you like them but haven't seen them live. I also like The North Mississippi All Stars (southern blues/rock).

Sean_Mc said:
There is a mix of signed and unsigned bands and more Grateful Dead than you could get through in a lifetime if you are into them.

Been listening to The Grateful Dead all morning. :lol: :lol:

graysalchemy said:
Sean_Mc said:

Been listening to The Grateful Dead all morning. :lol: :lol:

:? Wow me and the site must of been pished cause nether of us remember posting that :D

somebody or other said:
The quote was from me, must have got the wrong name in the quote tag somehow.

graysalchemy apparently listens to the Grateful Dead a lot which might explain memory issues ;)
edit: Sorry that was just Sean_Mc and the site wasn't it

Back