How to Videos, Brewery Videos, Brewing Videos

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cant hear a word your saying over Queen fella lol...

The filter you have in your mash tun, does it seal well and not let much grain through.?

Ive the same sort of thing and with it being flimsy/flexing it has let some grain through.

Smod said:
Aleman said:
Effin Adnams Southwold Ale

A short (24 Minute :shock:) video of the entire brewday is available Here On my website
Great but can't hear any feckin words of wisdom with the music that loud !! :( :(
Think how the neighbours must feel lol:

My apologies all, I have just finished uploading a new version with no music . . .for what you are about to receive . . . TOUGH! you asked for it remember :lol:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :thumb:

Aleman, I shall watch you in action again when I'm in bed later :thumb:

:lol:

Hi,

Just wanted to say thanks for the Video, I have watched The Millers Bridge Brewing Co. video and wondered if anyone else would do a similar exercise. Glad to find another great video, you both have given me much more confidence in starting up a Pico Brewery and follow in your footsteps.

Cheers Guys :clap:

:clap: Very nice set up there Aleman it's good to see the face behind the legend ;)

I'd just say to all the new brewers out there that this is a top level set up that must have taken years to plan and build, but with practice you can turn out great ale with plastic buckets so don't be disheartened if your budget wont stretch that far.

Bru4u said:
Here are three vids of a full brewday with a lot more detail, I show my ugly face, the three monkeys are in it and lots more, enjoy people of brewing.

Fuggelite Part 1

Fuggelite Part 2

Fuggelite Part 3

I'd appreciate if you'd comment and rate on u-tube, thank you muchly

Brill vids man, and great set up you have there :thumb:
Also, do you build the planes your self?

Yup, it took about three months and lots of reading, I found the building the easy bit as it's my job (engineering), I was more scared of my first brew, but once I did i was wondering what all the fuss was about, AG is easy.
Would you belive I'm doing my first stout tomorrow, here in the land of stout, i suppose the mark is set so high that I have been a bit shy to do one, well tomorrow's the day. Camera and camcorder charging so expect more. It is going to be a bit off the beaten track as I'm using some raw barley so two seperate mashes will be done, a bit daunting but the way I look at things, it's only another human who did this before, I'm human (mostly) so I should be able to do it.
Thanks for subscribing Ilikerossie :thumb:
Here is a link to the build, I did not come across this forum while building :cry: so the link is on Irish Craft Brewer, I hope the mods and admin don't mind a link to another forum.
The Build

If it's not allowed let me know and I'll remove.
Bru.

Oh yeah, it was my first forum I joined and happend to choose the name Ale Man, great minds I suspect ;)

Only just spotted these vids. Sometime in the future i will be venturing over to the darkside. In the mean time i am just researching it and these vids will help no end.

Top notch :thumb:

Back