Bench Bottle Capper

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rincon

Reaction score
Could anyone tell me if they have tried one of these and if so are they any good?

thanks
$_12.JPG

Not that precise model, but I do have one of a similar design and it's excellent. I've never tried a twin-lever capper - I moved to a bench capper many years ago after starting off with one of those dreadful (if not downright dangerous) devices that you hold in one hand & hit with a hammer in the other. The bench capper was so good that I've never been tempted to try anything else.

hi.i have 1 similar to that and it makes bottling day soooo much easier

thanks everyone, I've used the 2 handed type ones with no real trouble - ive heard a lot about the ones you hit with a mallet haha!! Sounds a bit too extreme for me.

Thank you!

Could anyone tell me if they have tried one of these and if so are they any good?

thanks
$_12.JPG

I bought this one a few months back after getting fed up with my two handed jobby.
It's spot on mate, cannot fault it.
It's more than twice as quick even if you adjust the height on every bottle, no worries about breaking glass like I did with a couple of bottles in every batch with the old one.
And you can reuse hoegaarden bottles of you buy the 29 capper with it.
Buy it!

Latest posts

Back