Forum T-Shirt.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started somthing when I asked about T shirts :whistle:

You certainly did. A huge thanks to dan125 for coming up with something as superb as he has. Outstanding job.

Are these shirts going to be a one off, or readily available in the future

What Only one free shirt pmsl
No at �£17.50 for 2 there cheap enough :thumb:

They are good, aren't they. I might wait for a forum pint glass though. I'm sure once the tees are all sold people will want one of those. I'm thinking we can open a little forum gift shopwith loads of HBF stuff

They are good, aren't they. I might wait for a forum pint glass though. I'm sure once the tees are all sold people will want one of those. I'm thinking we can open a little forum gift shopwith loads of HBF stuff

O yes, now we are talking
Can't wait :thumb:

Payment of �£10.50 has been made via debit card and I have given my name and my forum name on the order too. Thanks Dan and everyone else who made this possible. I'll be sure to get a picture when I wear mine. :)

Is there any plan to produce these in the future?

My work is seasonal and now just after xmas with winter energy bills looming is my poorest time and I know its only a tenner but I gotta save me pennies for bills ATM :doh:

How did I miss this post? I'm up for a couple, as long as there is no problem sending to France. I assume an increase in postal charges.

Are these shirts going to be a one off, or readily available in the future

We're only going to be printing the quantity ordered this time round, but that's not say we couldn't do another run at some point.

How did I miss this post? I'm up for a couple, as long as there is no problem sending to France. I assume an increase in postal charges.

I can't see a problem with sending to France. I'll check the postage costs and get back to you.

I've been ill over the weekend so will try and get to the bank this week to make the payment. Cheers.

Just out of interest, when can we expect delivery of the shirts?

Thanks everyone for your PMs and payments.

I've got a couple more messages to send but almost there!

I thought I'd wet your appetites with a couple of better photos I took in the office today.

Being a medium the sample is a bit small for me :doh: so I had to get Manfred Mannequin to model it & you'll have to excuse the shameless self promotion in the background :whistle:

That's so nice, how do I get a Medium?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back