Forum T-Shirt.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love one however the idea of a polo type shirt I saw kicking about at the beginning of this thread grabbed my attention more tbh and the personalised name bit sounded good to I'm also willing to pay up to about a tenner for one. But I suppose in the end I will be a bit like a sheep and follow the masses which is not something I usually do lightly. Anyway whatever the outcome I'm in, I just hope you don't want paying till the 26th because I'm on my **** till then :)

I'd certainly by one. Be like an being in a extended brewery family and be nice having dedicated brew day wear. I've already got a dedicated apron and oven glove, because you've always got to have protection

I'll have something to post when I get home. Currently at Holyhead docks on my phone. I have seen them though - very good and a couple of options depending on how many want them and how much people want to pay....

Here's a snapshot of what I'm thinking and dan125 has come up with. Finer details to be confirmed...

Screenshot_2016-01-26-19-26-54.jpg

How many £££ for a t in large please

Looks good. Like it in the Charcoal too.

A HBF T Shirt stuffed in a HBF Pint Glass. What a gift :whistle:

I was happy with the t-shirt but now I want a HBF glass too,I can just imagine it now, relaxing on my back yard resplendent in my HBF t-shirt quaffing a nice cold home brew out of my HBF glass with the sun caressing my exposed bits😎

I think that's cool as Fook. Love the colour too. Yeh what's the prices??? I want a 3XL. When can we purchase? Any other colours? Or designs to choose from?

Id be intersted. .assuming i can get one in my size....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back