ITC-308 UK Giveaway

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right, after much trouble on the home and family front I'm now in position to build the shelf for my fridge on Saturday and will be testing/reviewing this weekend, apologies for the waiting, I'll be taking photos to post too.

The day is here at last, I've got my fridge, sorted the shelf and fitted heater. The inkbird is well packaged and feels like good quality build. Upon plugging in I noticed that the 2 plug socket is very short, definitely needs to be longer, the probe is suitably long to go anywhere inside fridge, the settings are pretty straight forward for the most part, I only changed the temp, not really looked at the others, was a bit confused over compressor settings. Overall though I would definitely recommend it over building your own if you're like me and allergic to diy. View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457430266.506003.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457430285.179717.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457430297.403023.jpg

Hi Kman,
Thanks for your review. For the Compressor Delay(PT), you can check the user manual on 5.3 Compressor Delay (PT). The default value is 3 mins. If any other trouble or double when using,please feel free to contact us again.

The day is here at last, I've got my fridge, sorted the shelf and fitted heater. The inkbird is well packaged and feels like good quality build. Upon plugging in I noticed that the 2 plug socket is very short, definitely needs to be longer, the probe is suitably long to go anywhere inside fridge, the settings are pretty straight forward for the most part, I only changed the temp, not really looked at the others, was a bit confused over compressor settings. Overall though I would definitely recommend it over building your own if you're like me and allergic to diy. View attachment 4852View attachment 4853View attachment 4854

Good review Kman.

Now I'm back from sunnier climbs, I plan to get my build together this weekend (weather permitting).

Quick update on my brewfridge, got my golden stag in it, just on 24 ish hours in and it bubbling like mad, set to 19 degrees and I'm very impressed so far

Back