Postal Bottle Swap 2

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dads_Ale

Crafty Brewer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys

After the success of last years first bottle swap I have decided to do another one. :smile:

This time there are six bottles of Apollo Brown Ale (my own recipe) available:

80bab815-3afc-45ab-9921-aa633a059738.jpg

This swap is open to AG, extract and kit beers.

Unlike last time I am going to let this run until 16:00 tomorrow (Tuesday 3rd May). If you interested just post a reply and I will (or my son will) pick 6 people at random. I will pm the lucky winners.

The bottles will be sent out this week in proper bottle packaging which you can re-use to send your swap back to me. I will also include the brew schedule and ingredients list.

Swap is open to anyone within UK postal services. Cost of second class small parcel should be �£2.85)

Im up for it..how does it work..
too me.. too you...thanks Barry
PM me

Got a Mikkeller based IPA with lots of lovely Slovenian hops and a hefty Amarillo dry hop if you're interested :)

Hi Guys

After the success of last years first bottle swap I have decided to do another one. :smile:

This time there are six bottles of Apollo Brown Ale (my own recipe) available:

80bab815-3afc-45ab-9921-aa633a059738.jpg

This swap is open to AG, extract and kit beers.

Unlike last time I am going to let this run until 16:00 tomorrow (Tuesday 3rd May). If you interested just post a reply and I will (or my son will) pick 6 people at random. I will pm the lucky winners.

The bottles will be sent out this week in proper bottle packaging which you can re-use to send your swap back to me. I will also include the brew schedule and ingredients list.

Swap is open to anyone within UK postal services. Cost of second class small parcel should be ��£2.85)

What's the abv dads?

Count me in too. I enjoyed the last bottle you sent out. Need to get some of that packaging to do my own swap. Post a link again

Hi DA, I enjoyed your DIPA. An am intrigued about your brown ale not having had one since... can't remember.

I don't have much comparable ATM. I'm going for a banana/bubblegum wheat beer but it will be a few weeks before I know if it's hit the spot.

Best plan I suppose is to look at my sig and if you fancy anything, put me in the draw, and let me know what to keep back. The galaxy hop III's are running down fast and I've just drunk the RIS tester which is good but needs a few months of maturation to reach its best :thumb:

Everything's a bit fuzzy now, keep up the good work!

Count me in too - again! Thoroughly enjoyed your last bottle :thumb:

This time round (if I'm lucky!) I have a 'Druon’s Hand - Belgian Dark' bottled last year. Only 3 left which I was trying save...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R2H5KlKosU[/ame]

PS For those that don't know, if you use the existing packaging (the whole idea) to return a bottle, it costs under £3 to send at the post office. Best tell 'em it's a bottle of water as they got a bit funny with me last time - "...what's the alcohol content?" (pulled out a sheet/chart), "... what's the value?" etc. Sheesh :doh:

Latest posts

Back