Postal Bottle Swap 2

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK can I be included - it will be my own recipe Abbey beer with T58 (bit of an experiment with that yeast).
Good to taste other craft brew and get feedback on mine.

C

Okay guys time is up.....

After much deliberation the Apollo Brown Ale bottle swappers are:

Drum roll :)

Sonnal
Cwrw666
dan125
MyQul
chrissy63
baggybill

Well done guys. If you could pm me your address I will get them in the post tomorrow or Thursday. They are all packed up ready to go..:). You can re-use the packaging for the return trip...

I will let you decide on what beer you will swap :smile:

But there is more..............

The rest of you get the booby prize....:party:

Once I get the initial swaps back I will re-use the packing to send out some Armadillo Pale Ale. I will pm when ready to send out.

Thanks for taking part
Cheers :cheers:

Sonnal
Cwrw666
dan125
MyQul
chrissy63
baggybill

Well done guys. If you could pm me your address I will get them in the post tomorrow or Thursday. They are all packed up ready to go..:). You can re-use the packaging for the return trip...

Once I get the initial swaps back I will re-use the packing to send out some Armadillo Pale Ale. I will pm when ready to send out.

Thanks for taking part

Nice one - thanks Dads_Ale!
:hat:

Sonnal
Cwrw666
dan125
MyQul
chrissy63
baggybill

Thanks for taking part

I'll put aside a bottle of my Quadruple for you then (which I'll be brewing tomorrow :D )

All bottles in the post this morning.
They went second class but if the last one is anything to go by delivery is pretty quick (good old Royal Mail) so keep your eye out for the postman.

Hope you enjoy the beer and I am looking forward to trying your swaps :thumb:

Got mine in the post today and have pinged my brew back.
Those packages look really good and liked the quality of your label on the bottle (I felt I had to put a label on mine but no way as professional!).
Plan to let it sit in the fridge a couple of days before I try it so as to give it a chance to settle back down but looking forward to drinking.

Chris

Got mine in the post today and have pinged my brew back.
Those packages look really good and liked the quality of your label on the bottle (I felt I had to put a label on mine but no way as professional!).
Plan to let it sit in the fridge a couple of days before I try it so as to give it a chance to settle back down but looking forward to drinking.

Chris

Glad it arrived safely. Hope you enjoy it.
Looking forward to trying the return swap.
Cheers

Bottle received in great shape Dads_Ale. Mine's ready to go when I can get to the post office.

Many Thanks
Gilly

Bottle Swap.JPG

Got mine this afternoon :cheers:

Fantastic label on it, bottle looks shop bought :hat: I'll let it settle in the garage for a few days before consuming.

I'll PM you when yours is on it's way - likely Monday morning first thing.

Latest posts

Back