Greg Hughes single hop recipes

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leojez

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone has done any of Greg Hughes single hop recipes? I'm just starting all grain and would like to try 2 or 3 of these from his book to get a good idea of the hop differences and am wondering how hoppy they are? I love hoppy ales... would it be worth adding more hops (end of boil or dry hopping) or are they hoppy enough as they are?

Grateful for any help!

Hi,

Has anyone has done any of Greg Hughes single hop recipes? I'm just starting all grain and would like to try 2 or 3 of these from his book to get a good idea of the hop differences and am wondering how hoppy they are? I love hoppy ales... would it be worth adding more hops (end of boil or dry hopping) or are they hoppy enough as they are?

Grateful for any help!
Ive done the EKG and Saaz recipes. The EKG one is my go to beer now, since its so cheap and absolutely spot on. For me it just reminds me of how British beer used to be. Give it a go and you won't be disappointed I assure you.:thumb:

I'm drinking the cascade one at the moment and it's a good recipe. I might add some more late hops but to be honest it's pretty good as it is!
It is good to try out single hop recipes then you spot them in commercial or others beers that you have made. A good way yo adjust and play around with recipes.

Latest posts

Back