Anyone up for a secret-santa type swap for crimbo?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to everyone who got involved in this, it was my first time organising one of these and lessons were learnt. It didn't go perfectly smoothly and many apologies to the two who didn't receive their beers, incidentally both from the same person who told me they were posted. I'll get something posted out to you both on Wed morning.

I've opened the review thread so ladies and gentlemen, let the tasting begin :hat:

Thanks to everyone who got involved in this, it was my first time organising one of these and lessons were learnt. It didn't go perfectly smoothly and many apologies to the two who didn't receive their beers, incidentally both from the same person who told me they were posted. I'll get something posted out to you both on Wed morning.

I've opened the review thread so ladies and gentlemen, let the tasting begin :hat:
Steve
did you pick up my pm?

Great job Steve .
I’m excited for trying my beers and anxious as a noob to read the reviews of my humble efforts !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks again for organising, was a great idea and I had two great homebrews from this. It makes me want to do bottleswaps more often, it's just I hate going to the post office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back