Brew day in Bristol

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

didgeman

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was in my local HBS in Keynsham, Bristol yesterday and we got talking about a brew day. The guy knows someone who is a professional brewer for commercial breweries but does a lot of home brewing as well.
He would be keen to do a brew day with beginners, long term brewers or anybody that would be interested. The HBS would sort the kit and equipment and arrange a place for 10- 15 people.
The only cost would be a small donation if a hall has to be rented.
I reckon that watching someone who brews for a job and at home would be very useful for anybody like myself wishing to brew from grain asap.
Anybody interested.? Date is not set up yet, at the moment it,s just about getting the numbers together. There will be a second meeting when the brewed beer will be "discussed" (..and drunk) with samples of everybody else's home brew as well. Sounds fun.

Give us a shout if you are interested so we can get this set up

you can email me on [email protected]

too far unfortunately - video it though then everyone can see it (may need to edit it a little)

Great offer, unfortunatly I'm 2 1/2hrs away.

However I will be hosting a brewday in cheshire soon on my S/S brewery, & If someone wants a play, I could let em loose on my 5 gal plant at the same time.

UP

cool, been thinking about setting up a brew group in brizle for while. I'm definitely up for it. I brew with all grain already but would love to hang out with like-minded people brewing up a storm

unclepumble said:
Great offer, unfortunatly I'm 2 1/2hrs away.

However I will be hosting a brewday in cheshire soon on my S/S brewery, & If someone wants a play, I could let em loose on my 5 gal plant at the same time.

UP

Sounds good....Bristols a bit far for me :(

Latest posts

Back