Lewis Hamilton Champion

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A T

Regular.
Reaction score
Lucky bugger, did anybody see the last few laps? If it wasn't for Timo Glock fading on the second last corner Hamilton had it all lost again, my hands are still shaking 10 mins later. It has to be said that that was the best F1 season since the days of Senna/Prost. The driver of the year for me has to be Sebastian Vettel for his performances in the wet. I have no doubt he's gonna be a superstar. As a Ferrari fan i suppose i should be happy with the constructors championship but i'm not :twisted:

I'm not normally an F1 fan but after AT banging on about it all year I made a point to sit down and watch the last race of this season. I'm glad that I did and I certainly will be watching next season :thumb:

it's a shame they dont go faster than 300mph, otherwise i'd be more interested :lol:

Ye

Best race for a long long while. Great move by Vettel, he came in for intermediates behind Hamilton, not expected Glock to stay out and it didn't rain that much with 4 laps to go. I thought he'd had it when Vettle overtook, but didn't expect to see Glock on the last bend, it's as if he'd stopped, he lost 18 seconds.

Oh well that's racing, nice one LH

Does anyone know why Glock lost all that time on the last lap? I was kind of expecting some sort of enquiry into that. strikes me it wasnt rain or mechanical failure. Unless someone tells me different Im suspicious. All that said at least Hamilton got the championship.
I would hate to be Massa right now. He must be gutted

steve_flack said:
[quote="A T":3jjjrtab]As a Ferrari fan i suppose i should be happy with the constructors championship but i'm not :twisted:
You mean there wasn't some sort of time penalty they could think of just because Hamilton wasn't in a red car? :grin:[/quote:3jjjrtab]

Yea that's right the whole world is out to get poor Lewis :rofl: :rofl:

I'm hooked, I know that it was the last race of the season, but..are a good %ge of races that exciting!

They haven't been for a while Wez but with the aerodynamic changes coming next year it looks like it could be very exciting indeed :D

so what was the decision on the engines? are they all to be the same, and will Ferrari still pull out if it goes that way?

steve_flack said:
Not quite that...it's just that Ferrari do seem to live a rather blessed existence.

Wez can we get a blind man smiley for Steve :lol: :lol:

BrewStew said:
so what was the decision on the engines? are they all to be the same, and will Ferrari still pull out if it goes that way?

I don't think it will ever happen, i think it was just put out there to see what the reaction would be. What would be the point of any of the big car companies running a team if they have to use somebody elses engine :wha:

I think it would be great just for one race to remove the engine and fit pedals, kiddies cart stylee - :lol:

Well . . . . What happened to Hamiltons Gearbox for 30 seconds in last seasons Brazilian grand prix . . . just sort of 'gave' the title to Kimi. . .

Given the awful penalty decisions this season it would have been a travesty had Massa won the title. note the cars that Hamilton was delayed by (Fisichella, and Vetel are both powered by Ferrari engines . . . and there was no way Bourdais was going to appeal the **** decsion to penalise him when Massa decided to use the pit lane as part of the raceway in an earlier race.

Shocking Stewards this year

Make F1 a single engine class . . . I thought the whole point of F1 was to be on the technological limit within the 'rules' . .. defeats the object somewhat.

As far as Glocks problem . . .Just too wet for slicks, once he lost temperature in the tyres that was it very little grip . . . it took a while to happen though, but when it did it was pretty spectacular

Picture this; empty motorways, a mini cooper or lotus cortina. we were highway stars. Leave you guys to the couch cum fest.

Let me just add that there is no conspiracy against Lewis, he gets penalties because he is over aggressive on the track and over confident in his ability. You guys need to stop listening to the spew they call commentating on ITV aka (The Lewis Hamilton Show)

A T said:
Let me just add that there is no conspiracy against Lewis, he gets penalties because he is over aggressive on the track and over confident in his ability. You guys need to stop listening to the spew they call commentating on ITV aka (The Lewis Hamilton Show)

Bourdais and Massa . . . and Bourdais gets the penalty . . . Three times Massa got released into the path of another car, and only after ripping the fuel hose off did they get a 'drive through' . .. Should have black flagged the team

Of course, I'm not a fan of the prancing pony ;)

Not a Maclaren fan either ;)

Aleman said:
A T said:

Bourdais and Massa . . . and Bourdais gets the penalty . . . Three times Massa got released into the path of another car, and only after ripping the fuel hose off did they get a 'drive through' . .. Should have black flagged the team

Of course, I'm not a fan of the prancing pony ;)

Not a Maclaren fan either ;)

The releasing into the path of cars thing was a failed attempt by Ferrari to make the pitlane safer for drivers by introducing a red light system. I think you'll find it will be gone next year. Surely you don't think they ripped their fuel hose off on purpose to get out in front of somebody :rofl: Do you think Massa is aggressive?
You wanna talk about black flagging a team? McLaren should have been expelled from the sport forever for what they did last year, Isn't it strange that they had a return to form when the STOLE all Ferraris development information? So who are you a fan of Aleman?

Got a Ferrari?

Not quite good enough at driving?

Are the other boys faster than you in the wet?

Then you need:

Ferrari International Assistance (FIA)

This exclusive Ferrari only membership club has many benefits. Including:

- Anti overtaking assurance
Been overtaken? Feel a bit silly? Don’t worry, we’ll rule out the other party, even if it’s embarrassingly obvious that they’re faster than you

- Exclusive access to a secret ‘second lane’ in the pits
Just to make things a little bit easier we’ve arranged a private second lane , just for you

- Guaranteed world championship?
Had a crash? Need to win the world championship? Don’t worry just limp across the track and take off your nearest championship title contender – we’ll do the rest

-A bit strapped? Need extra cash?
Simply get one of your team to tell someone else how you make your cars.

- Bits falling off your car? Looking a bit dangerous?
At Ferrari International Assistance we operate a ‘blind eye’ policy just for Ferrari drivers

- Been a bit silly? Taken off another driver whilst following the safety car?
It’s ok, as long as you didn’t hurt yourself. I mean, who are Force India anyway? And how dare they be in from of you

-A bit bored? Want some extra action?
With FIA plus you can take part in a number of additional membership activities

- Not sure when you might need us next?
Relax. Check out our track record. We’re confident that we’ll be able to make something up on the spot that will get you out of any pickle that you might find yourself in

Ferrari International Assistance
*** Making it up as we go along for over 100 years ***

I am still waiting for Stewards to decide if LH should be disqualified because he was seen to turn his steering wheel going into corners..... :shock:

Latest posts

Back