• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted...S30 hambleton bard Co2 cylinder

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve62

Reaction score
I found a top tap king keg on Gumtree today, £5 with a fermentation bucket so looking for an unwanted Co2 cylinder to go with it

On my visits to the local recycling centre I often see old S30 cyclinders in a cage, presumably ready for collection before they go to the melting pot.
It might be worth a visit to your local centre to see if they have any and whether the staff would be willing to let you have one. A bottle or two of your finest might oil the wheels. :thumb:

Just p&p cost covered would be fine, but it's heavy and awkward... I'll check the weight/cost with royal mail so you can decide.

Sent from my thl 5000 using Tapatalk

On my visits to the local recycling centre I often see old S30 cyclinders in a cage, presumably ready for collection before they go to the melting pot.
It might be worth a visit to your local centre to see if they have any and whether the staff would be willing to let you have one. A bottle or two of your finest might oil the wheels. :thumb:

That's a great idea, I'm off tomorrow so i'll pop round and check it out, I don't have any finest at the moment as my first 2 brews haven't cleared enough yet, I've tried 3 bottles of the coopers ipa, it's a bit cloudy but tastes spot on brew number 2 is a pear cider and not yet tried one

That's a good idea but be warned if the seal around the neck of it is damaged or missing no outlet will fill it or exchange it for a full one

Back