Special Announcement

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewStew

Regular.
Reaction score
I just wanted to say that in just the week and a bit that this forum has been open, and the week and a bit the "prototype" forum prior to this has been open, i've never felt so welcome :D not to mention how freakin' addicted i am to see if there are any new posts and members!!! i cant go 5 mins at work without refreshing the page to see what's new!

Kudos goes to Wez, AT and Vossy for dipping into their pockets and setting this forum up.

you guys are awesome!! (and no, that's not the drink talking :D )

Thats really nice! :oops:

I'll not speak for V1 or AT, but for me I just want to be a part of a forum thats friendly, helpful and most of all encouraging, we have a great selection of members already and I would like to see this grow, if it doesn't however, I like to think that the members we do have will still enjoy coming here to offer assistance, ask questions, and for a bit of banter!

BrewStew really should take credit for the hard work in our site promotion ;)

Lets drink to "The Home Brew Forum"

Please enjoy the place, it's yours not ours!

Wez said:
Thats really nice! :oops:

I'll not speak for V1 or AT, but for me I just want to be a part of a forum thats friendly, helpful and most of all encouraging, we have a great selection of members already and I would like to see this grow, if it doesn't however, I like to think that the members we do have will still enjoy coming here to offer assistance, ask questions, and for a bit of banter!

What i love about this forum is i dont have to watch my tongue so much hehe, if you hadn't gathered already i can be quite outspoken at times, and this gets me into trouble :oops: i never mean to sound harsh but sometimes i say the wrong thing and it comes across wrong :? so i'm glad you guys can take me with a pinch of salt, and to any future members, again please dont take me seriously if i've said something that appears to to be harsh as i've probably just not thought my words out properly before hitting the post button! you may see me editing posts more frequently than others!! hehe.

as for assistance, like i've said to Wez before now, i'm still really new to AG brewing. only 10 to my belt so far, so my knowledge is limited. but i'll try to make up for it where i can elswhere ;)

Wez said:
BrewStew really should take credit for the hard work in our site promotion ;)

awww shucks :oops: thanks Wez ;)

Wez said:
Lets drink to The Home Brew Forum[/quote}

i'm now on my 10th, littlern went to bed 30 mins ago ;) is that good enough? hehehehe

Latest posts

Back