Graham Wheeler TT Landord

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worry not. US05 doesn't chuck up a big krausen in my experience, and can take a couple of days to do so, but that doesnt mean nowt is happening.

Happy days! How long are you going to leave it? I'm going for 2 + 2 + 2. I used S04 by the way - still bubbling after 6 days....

I've mates coming for the boxing in May so going to try leave it till then. For all to drink but if not I'm deffo sorted for the evening. I used Wyeast 1469 when I made that one.

I was lucky enough to get my hands on a bottle of Bungle's Landlord today. It's really really good, very close to TT Landlord I think, lovely condition and the yeast and hops are lovely. You could drink it all afternoon on a nice summers day. Great job, Bungle!

Why thank you. Glad you approve I shall be making use of the keg full of the stuff I have. Which having had a glass of this evening is now clearing and tastes very good. Smoother than the bottles I made and rather like a pint in the pub. Happy days!!

AG version of this going on at the weekend. All the ingredients have just arrived, yeast pack in the fridge....looking forward to this one.:-D

Latest posts

Back