Is gay pride getting to much?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But nobody started a thread saying "is the Great British Bake Off getting too much?" We are only replying to the threads question but it seems you aren't allowed to say anything regarding LGB or whatever it is

Why,aren't we allowed to disagree with anything they do?

We are only replying to the threads question but it seems you aren't allowed to say anything regarding LGB or whatever it is

There is a big difference between disagreeing with the march and homophobia!

I have removed several posts and like a cracked record can i ask members to stay on topic and within the rules (in the Snug not just in this thread) these posts do the forum no favours and if i had not been on my PC when the thread was posted these comments would have been here all day take this as i final warning anyone breaking the rules in future will have their permission to post here removed permanently.

A man and a woman take a Sunday afternoon walk to the park. They are pushing a buggy with a newborn and laughing as their three year old climbs on the climbing frame and slides down the slide. The woman nuzzles her husband's shoulder and receives a kiss on the top of the head.

Why do they feel the need to flaunt their heterosexuality?

Or maybe they are just going about their lives.

This tongue in cheek post is intended to highlight the dangers of "othering"

To save me wasting the rest of the day policing this thread.

closed-sign.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back