Medway Towns sink under home brew

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PyrusBoy

Reaction score
Hi, I used to brew some years ago, then moving abroad I had to leave all my gear behind. I've been back in Gillingham for a while and have set up a whole grain 5 gallon system using Italian vessels, all three have controlled heating.
By the side is a fridge adapted to hold two Cornelius kegs at 55 deg F, on top is a freezer with cooling coils in water to cool ready for fermenting. On the front of the freezer I have mounted two taps, incredible how they seem to leak into a glass under. Semi automatic at the moment, but working on the software to fully automate. Anyone in the Medway area wanting to use the setup is welcome to pm me. It's a pity to see it having days off.

Sounds like some set up! Welcome. I am based in belfast now but make it back over 4 or 5 times a year to watch the mighty gills.

Welcome to the forum Pyrusboy. Sounds like an awesome set-up you've put together. There's a few in Medway on the forum that could be interested in your kind offer. I'm down the road in Canterbury, bit far to check on a brew each day.

Latest posts

Back