Meantime Brewery & Meantime IPA

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deanobrfc

Reaction score
Evening all,

Just been to Meantime Brewery in Greenwich and keen to know everyone's thoughts on them, besides the standard London Lager and London Pale Ale?

Just tucking into their IPA - 7.4%abv, comes in a nice 750ml corked bottle and stunning flavour and colour.

Has anyone ever tried this or any of their other beers?

Another of my favourites is Fest Bier, 5.6%abv Oktoberfest inspired beer.

Evening all,

Just been to Meantime Brewery in Greenwich and keen to know everyone's thoughts on them, besides the standard London Lager and London Pale Ale?

Just tucking into their IPA - 7.4%abv, comes in a nice 750ml corked bottle and stunning flavour and colour.

Has anyone ever tried this or any of their other beers?

Another of my favourites is Fest Bier, 5.6%abv Oktoberfest inspired beer.

how much was the tour of brewery ?

The chocolate porter is lovely but I didnt think much of the London Lager and I found the yakima red a bit boring
Agreed - well, London lager is good but doesn't have as much about it as the other beers. To me, whenever I drink it its very crisp but almost over carbonated - do enjoy it though!

Have heard of the chocolate porter but not seen it in the shop - is it a seasonal brew?

The chocolate porter is lovely but I didnt think much of the London Lager and I found the yakima red a bit boring
Agreed - well, London lager is good but doesn't have as much about it as the other beers. To me, whenever I drink it its very crisp but almost over carbonated - do enjoy it though!

Have heard of the chocolate porter but not seen it in the shop - is it a seasonal brew?

Im not sure wether the choccy porter is seasonal. I've just seen it in pubs from time to time so I bought it whenever I happen to be be in a pub that's selling it

https://www.meantimebrewing.com/our-beers/beer/chocolate-porter/

Back