The 'Recommend me a TV series' thread

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really enjoyed Vikings and Man in the High Castle. Currently watching Hand of God which is also great.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Last night's Better Call Saul on Netflix was incredible. Might need to watch Breaking Bad first though

ive caught the moonshiners boxsets on tv, ive always avoided watching it but strangely my wife loves it. looking forward to the next seasons on Ray Donovan and Gold Rush

Last night's Better Call Saul on Netflix was incredible. Might need to watch Breaking Bad first though

Yep, I'd stop wherever you're up to and watch BB first because half the fun of BCS is the in-jokes and lead-ups to to stuff that you're supposed to already know. Watching one without the other you're missing loads.

Just one episode of series 4 of The Americans left to watch before moving on to series 5.

For anyone that hasn't seen it, it's set during the cold war and is the story of two Russian agents living a 'normal' family life in America.

The pace has never dropped over four series and I've enjoyed every episode. Brilliant TV. Oh, and Keri Russell is absolutely gorgeous, which also helps.

Which TV series would you recommend?

Started watching The Americans last night as was a good start. Looking forward to the rest of them!

Detectorists or Car Share for a bit of gentle comedy, or Wayward Pines for American drama. Toby Jones is in The Detectorists and also 1st series of Wayward Pines where he pulls off a passable american accent....worth a gander..!

Latest posts

Back