Bolt.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yes or No?

• They should be banned for life.

• They deserve another chance.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
So Bolt loses his final race to an opponent that according to BBC news has been banned for cheating twice, should athletes that cheat be banned for life?

Once you could make a case for being mislead and naive but twice you should be banned for life

Dunno who the banned guy is, but whenever he boasts about beating bolt in his final race people are just gonna look at him out the corner of their eye and wonder. He'll never be able to shake that

It does leave a foul taste. However Bolt want on form for any if the heats this weekend.

If it was anyone else who had won it...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Once you could make a case for being mislead and naive but twice you should be banned for life

If they can prove it was a genuine mistake then letting them off once would be fair but if not for me it's got to be a lifetiime ban.

It's a joke really.He got plenty of stick:thumb:
However,just how many athletes are on dope is anyone's guess. At one point a whole host of jamaicans were on em!

Let 'em have all the drugs they want, a free-for-all. Then it'd be a level playing field and eliminate the problem of trying to uncover the cheats. It's only running about anyway so no big deal either way. How about banning those with faces which are too aerodynamically efficient cos it gives them an advantage?

Evidence suggests that the cheats benefit for years or even decades after they become clean. If this can be proven, then any ban has to be for life.

Don't like Gatlin, but the BBC were a bit naughty last night. His first ban was overturned on appeal, due to it being for medicine he'd taken since childhood for ADD. Although, his second was a lifetime ban, reduced to 4 years on appeal and cooperation with anti-doping.

It's a minefield though, there was an athlete last year who failed doping. He was cleared to use an particular asthma treatment, but failed when training abroad because the manufacturers in a different country used a different formula for the same brand of medicine. It's often a case of guilty until proven innocent, but the label of banned sticks.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I don't follow athletics so didn't know he was second and if i never hear the name Bolt or see this in the news again it wont be a day too soon.

Usain_Bolt%2C_Anniversary_Games%2C_London_2013.jpg

Latest posts

Back