Hiya

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdeDunn

Reaction score
Thought I would say a quick hello from not so sunny Wolves. Not sure how often you will see me post, but thought I would be polite and say hi.

Returning to home brewing after a break of quite a few years (used to make basic mead). Once again making mead (got 20 litres of raspberry melomel on the go that's beginning to come together nicely, along with multiple 1 gallon DJs of various other meads), also got a 30 bottle wine kit bubbling away (zinfandel style rose, intended as a Christmas present for my mother once done) and I'm waiting for some cider yeast I ordered to arrive so I can try my hand at a turbo cider (at my wife's request). As you can imagine, our kitchen kinda resembles a brewery at this point... lol

Anyway, mostly just lurking, picking hints up and new recipes to try to improve the final products. :thumb:

Thanks both. :)

Just bottled the turbo cider by the way, will certainly be making more! It's already delicious, so can only get better. :)

Thought I would say a quick hello from not so sunny Wolves. Not sure how often you will see me post, but thought I would be polite and say hi.

Returning to home brewing after a break of quite a few years (used to make basic mead). Once again making mead (got 20 litres of raspberry melomel on the go that's beginning to come together nicely, along with multiple 1 gallon DJs of various other meads), also got a 30 bottle wine kit bubbling away (zinfandel style rose, intended as a Christmas present for my mother once done) and I'm waiting for some cider yeast I ordered to arrive so I can try my hand at a turbo cider (at my wife's request). As you can imagine, our kitchen kinda resembles a brewery at this point... lol

Anyway, mostly just lurking, picking hints up and new recipes to try to improve the final products. :thumb:
sunny Wolves,is that as in dinglehampton just up the road from me?

Back